NEO Finance 1% Cashback Bonus
Disclosure: This site may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links. Please read our data protection statement for more information.
When you sign up on NEO Finance with our exclusive promo code, you will receive a 1% bonus.
NEO Finance is one of the smaller to mid-sized P2P platforms in Europe. The platform was founded in 2015 and, since then, has brokered loans worth €70 million. On NEO Finance, investors can invest in P2P loans who are permanent residents of a country within the European Union.
NEO Finance referral program terms
To receive a 1% cashback on your investments on NEO Finance, you must invest on the platform within 3 months.
- Participate in the referral program with our link
- Deposit and invest within 3 months
- 1% cashback on all investments
- The cashback bonus is always paid at the end of the month during the 3 months
How do I get my bonus on NEO Finance?
- You click on our referral link.
- You will then be redirected to the NEO Finance website and asked to register.
- On the page, you should see that you are registering with the referral code"75169". If the code is not entered, you should enter it manually.
- After that, you deposit money into your account and invest in the offered loans.
- Every month, you will receive a cashback bonus of 1% on your investments.
- The bonus program ends after 3 months.
Is it worth investing in NEO Finance?
At present, NEO Finance advertises an average return of 12% (July 2021). However, foreign investors have to pay withholding taxes on their earnings, which is why only a return of 10% p.a. remains.
Compared to savings and call money accounts, which pay no interest or for which banks even charge negative interest, investing on NEO Finance is worthwhile in any case.
But, investors must also be aware of the risks they take when investing in P2P loans. P2P loans come with much greater risks than traditional savings products.
4 details you should know about NEO Finance
NEO Finance is one of the P2P platforms that broker their loans themselves. Lending in Lithuania is done under the brand name Paskolu Klubas.
During the Corona crisis, it has been shown that platforms that broker the loans themselves have come through the crisis better. The reasoning behind this is that platforms do not have to agree with third-party providers on crisis management measures and can react faster.
- P2P loans on NEO Finance are backed by buyback guarantees. In addition, investors can hedge their investments (for fees) with the Provision Fund.
- The average return of 12% p.a. is above average compared to other platforms. Unfortunately, after deduction of withholding tax, only 10% p.a. remain.
- At present (July 2021), investors can only invest in loans from Lithuania.
- On NEO Finance, you can invest in P2P loans fully automatically with the Auto Invest feature. The Auto Invest feature offers you various settings that allow you to specify which loans you want to invest in.
Get NEO Finance Bonus now
It has frequently happened on P2P platforms that bonus programs were discontinued at short notice, especially when the programs were too well-received. The platforms want to prevent too many new investors from signing up and not having enough loans left for all investors.
Therefore, you should not wait too long and sign up now on NEO Finance to secure your bonus.