Bondster 1% Cashback Bonus
Disclosure: This site may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links. Please read our data protection statement for more information.
On Bondster, you will receive a 1% bonus when you sign up with our exclusive promo code.
Bondster is one of the smaller to medium-sized platforms in Europe. The platform was founded in 2017 and has grown steadily since then. Bondster allows investors who have a bank account within the European Union to sign up.
If you are also considering investing in P2P loans on Bondster, be sure to use our promo code to get 1% cashback on your investments. In this way, you also support us as we also get a bonus.
Bondster referral terms
To get 1% cashback on your investments on Bondster, you need to invest in the offered P2P loans within 90 days after signing up on Bondster.
- Join the Bondster Referral Program with our link
- Deposit money within 90 days and start investing
- 1% cashback on all investments
- The bonus (cashback reward) will be paid after 90 days to your account at Bondster
How do I get my cashback bonus on Bondster?
- First you click on our promo code link.
- You will then be redirected to the Bondster website. On the page, it should say that you have been invited to invest on Bondster: "Your friend is satisfied with investing and regular return on Bondster!"
- Click on the "Get your bonus" button and then follow the instructions. In the "Promocode" field, our promo code "1000012076" should be visible. If this is not the case, please enter the code.
- After registration, you deposit money and start investing.
- For all your investments, Bondster will pay you a 1% bonus for a period of 90 days.
- After 90 days, the bonus program ends and you get the bonus paid to your account.
What returns can be achieved on Bondster?
On Bondster, you can expect an average return of about 15% p.a. In direct comparison with other P2P platforms, this is above average.
5 details you should know about Bondster
Bondster follows the business model of a P2P marketplace. This means that the platform does not grant its loans directly, but acts as a marketplace to mediate loans between loan originators and investors.
- Although Bondster works with various loan originators, the most important loan originator is the Czech financial company ACEMA.
- The average return of 15% p.a. is high compared to other platforms. This is typical for smaller to mid-sized platforms and usually the yield decreases as more and more investors register on the platform.
- Bondster only charges a minimum of €5 per loan, which makes it easy for investors to spread their capital across many loans.
- Most loans are offered with buyback guarantees or with some other form of collateralization.
- Bondster does not offer investors a secondary market, which means investors have no way to get their invested capital faster. They have to wait for loan to mature.
Get Bondster Bonus now
Along with the average returns investors can earn on Bondster, Bondster's bonus program is very attractive. The platform continues to grow, and in the past it happened frequently that P2P platforms discontinued bonus programs when too many new investors joined platforms in a short time period.
To be sure that you can also benefit from the bonus program, we would recommend you to sign up as an investor on Bondster now.